Shoes are the indispensable accessories that people have to wear when going out every day. And for those who have to wear their shoes for long hours, they will get annoyed by the strange smell released from their smelly feet. This situation not only makes individuals feel uncomfortable, but stimulates the growth of dirty bacteria as well.
Take a deeper look, strange smell appears when sweat has released too much in one particular area. As a result, it will stimulate the growth of mold and bacteria. In this article, individuals can keep in mind some useful tips for getting rid of the smelly feet from wearing shoes for long hours.
How to take care of your feet?
Have you ever thought that people have paid proper maintenance to their shoes? To help individuals limit the annoyed smell which can make them embarrassed when standing among the crowd, these tips are very useful to keep in mind.
- Keep your feet ventilate with fresh air. For those who have to wear the shoes all day, their feet tend to get moist. In addition, sweating always releases the unpleasant odor. For some types of shoe, they are designed with the ventilated system which helps release the annoyed odor inside the smelly feet.
- When taking off the shoes, you should thoroughly wash your feet with soap. With this method, it helps kill all the bacteria and remove odors when you always wear the shoes for long hours.
- For people who have time, it is suggested that they should soak in one warm pot of tea water, salt water or even the cucumber. Keep your feet dip under the water for about 10 or 20 minutes. This method not only creates chances for the feet to relax, but add more nutrients and antibodies for your feet as well.
- Besides the natural ingredients, somebody will choose to take care of their feet with lotions from famous brand. If you can afford the price, these lotions are very effective since it contains lots of nutrients. Using these lotions for reducing the sweat released from feet and also offering fresher atmosphere respectively.
How to take care of your shoes:
- If you love wearing shoes made of canvas or premium cloth, you should always clean the shoes with soap. To illustrate, keep both the inside and outside fresh to limit the growth of bacteria
- It would be great if individuals utilize the spray or disinfectant deodorant for shoes. However, you should not abuse the deodorant too much because it can affect your legs, especially the skin.
- If the shoes are damp or wet with water, people must dry under the sunlight before wearing. For people who have not known, moisture is the favorable conditions for bacteria to grow and emit the strange odors from those smelly feet.
In the market nowadays, manufacturers have also paid lots of attention in offering the best conditions and comfort for individuals. There are lots of cushioned paddings which are designed to best suit your feet. To illustrate, each shoe padding has different features such as cinnamon insoles, carbon paddings. These features not only help protect your feet, but maintain the quality of shoes as well.
Tips for releasing the annoyed odors
From the part below, individuals can utilize those information for protecting their feet and shoes before it release the odors. But if you have gotten in this situation, what should you do. This is the common concern which has been asked by lots of people. This part will help you solve out the difficult situations:
1. Dip feet under the green tea – salt water
Green tea leaves are known to be the most effective ingredients for absorbing and deodorizing the odors. Therefore, individuals can use green tea that was boiled for soaking the smelly feet. This method not only helps deodorize the odors, but also kills the bacteria inside the feet.
Besides the combination of water, coffee grounds and tea dregs also have the similar effects. You can also consider removing the coffee grounds, tea dregs into the shoe to remove odors.
2. Soak feet in warm water with diluted vinegar
In fact, vinegar is known for absorbing odors and eradicating bacterial. However, when using this method, you have to dilute a small amount of vinegar in warm water. Typically, 1 pot of water just only contains 5-10ml vinegar.
However, there is one thing you need to remember is that individuals should not apply this method if your legs have an open wound. This will make you feel very hurt in such a long period of time. In addition, the wound will take longer times to become normal again.
3. Make use of the hairdryer
In fact, the humid atmosphere inside the shoes is the major reason for sweating and appearing the unpleasant odors from your smelly feet. Before wearing shoes, you can use a hair dryer for blowing the hot temper inside this pair. As a result, the hot winds from the dryer will not only help make the shoes dry, but also offer the anti-mold for shoes.
- On the other hand, for those who often get sweat inside their feet, it is best to have some soft shoe pads made of cotton or canvas materials. And don’t forget to wash them carefully for fresh atmosphere
- Regularly, individuals ought to purchase the shoes with ventilated system which helps absorb the sweat effectively. People should not wear no breathable shoe made of rubber soles, or wear socks with plastic materials.
Overall, suffering from strange smell and odors is the most common situation that people often come up with when wearing the shoes for long hours. With these tips above, individuals can not only protect their feet, especially the skin, but also lengthen the lifespan of their shoes. If your shoes are more likely to appear odors and smelly feet at this time, these useful tricks will help solve out the problem.